Website Preloader

Masters of the Hiring Process

We carefully balance the needs of our clients with the career goals of our candidates.

Create Meaningful Business Impact

We are dedicated to providing solutions that ultimately help our clients grow.

Cohesive Team of Dedicated Professionals

We provide a consultative, personal approach to our clients’ needs.

Current Opportunities

Find a job that’s best fit for you

Planning for the Future of Our Business Partners and Clients

Patrick Fitzgerald and Matthew Levin at work.

About Us

Chesapeake Search Partners (CSP) is a professional search and consulting firm that creates meaningful, long-term business impact for our clients and candidates. Although we are an industry-agnostic firm, we have deep-rooted experience in six core practice areas: Accounting & Finance, Construction, Engineering & Manufacturing Services, Information Technology, Human Resources, Real Estate & Financial Services, and Sales, Marketing, & Administrative.

CSP is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to our clients while expanding our reach. Initially, we focused on the Baltimore and Washington D.C. markets. However, our operations have since evolved to include a strong presence in the Mid-Atlantic region, which now represents 70% of our business. The remaining 30% is committed to national search.

As a Chief Financial Officer working with a search firm that values confidentiality and fully understands the type of role I am seeking was very important to me. Chesapeake Search Partners became a valued partner in my search and ensured the compensation package I received was in line with my requirements.  I would definitely work with them again and have already referred them to a close friend.

—Davis B. | Chief Financial Officer

By the Numbers

March 2024 Employment Report

0%

Unemployment Rate

0

Net New Jobs

alt=””
Apr 17 2024

Intern of the Week – Megan Green

Meet Megan, an undergraduate student at Salisbury University’s Perdue School of Business. She is...
Headshot of Madison Capps.
Apr 10 2024

Intern of the Week – Madison Capps

Meet Madison, a Loyola University Maryland Emerging Leaders Program graduate student pursuing a...
Picture of Julia Rice.
Apr 04 2024

Meet the Team – Julia Rice

Meet the Team – Julia Rice Meet Julia Rice, Search Consultant – Human Resources Practice Julia...
Headshot of Dominic Zingo.
Apr 03 2024

Intern of the Week – Dominic Zingo

Meet Dominic, a senior at the University of Lynchburg in Virginia pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in...
Headshot of Nikolas DeSousa.
Mar 27 2024

Intern of the Week – Nikolas DeSousa

Nikolas is a junior at the University of Delaware in Newark, working towards completing a Bachelor...
Headshot of Peter Hiltz.
Mar 20 2024

Intern of the Week – Peter Hiltz

Meet Peter, a graduate student at Loyola University Maryland in Baltimore. He is completing his...
Headshot of David Linck.
Mar 13 2024

Intern of the Week – David Linck

Meet David, a senior at High Point University. He is pursuing a B.A. B.S. in Finance with a minor...
Picture of Julia Rice.
Mar 07 2024

Meet the Team – Joseph Kim

Meet the Team – Joseph Kim Meet Joseph Kim, Senior Search Consultant – Sales, Marketing, and...
Headshot of John Giambalvo.
Feb 28 2024

Intern of the Week – John Giambalvo

Meet John, a senior at High Point University in North Carolina. He is pursuing a B.A. B.S. in...
Headshot of Nevin Baer.
Feb 13 2024

Intern of the Week – Nevin Baer

Meet Nevin, a student at American University in Washington, D.C. He is pursuing a Bachelor's and...

RICK FRIBUSH

Partner, Practice Director - Accounting & Finance

Rick is a founding member of Chesapeake Search Partners and Practice Director for the Accounting & Finance Practice, facilitating all direct-hire and contractual searches within these fields. Rick began his career as a CPA in public/corporate accounting. He joined the recruiting industry in 1993 with The Mergis Group. He then went on to successfully lead the Accounting & Finance Practice for Stephen James Associates. As he continued those efforts throughout his tenure in the industry, he realized there was a lack of support for the demand of a recruiting partner in these industries within the Baltimore/DC market.

Rick graduated from Towson University with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.

Email Me

(410) 372 – 3023