Search Strategy & Execution
Chesapeake Search Partners goes to great lengths to identify, qualify and deliver the best professionals for our clients. We will be your single source of contact throughout the search process — a true partner in identifying the right candidate to solve your unique business challenges. We will provide weekly feedback and status reports on candidates and market intelligence throughout the search.
- Specification Development – We ensure we fully understand your requirements and business initiatives. We will meet with key stakeholders to fully understand your business, the technical skills required for the position, and your unique corporate culture. We will share our extensive knowledge of the local market and the current landscape of top talent.
- Sourcing – We strategically approach our search by first leveraging contacts within our vast referral network. We use a referral-driven approach to identify candidates from like corporate cultures with relevant experience.
- Screening – We thoroughly screen all candidates. We properly vet potential candidates and fully evaluate their interest and qualification. This is essential to ensure that candidates are qualified and that the position provides the appropriate challenges and opportunities for their career growth. Candidates must fit your needs in terms of skills and culture.
- Presentation – We will only present those candidates that we believe truly meet your criteria. We will present candidates in writing to provide a detailed account of their experience and personal qualities. Initial reference checking has been completed prior to presentation to ensure the candidate is a professional and cultural fit.
- Follow-up – We provide on-going communication during and after the search. As the search concludes, we can provide advice as needed through the hiring and onboarding process. We remain in contact with placed candidates as they become successfully established in their new positions.
CSP’s goal is to provide a mutually-successful partnership and highly desirable candidates to achieve your hiring needs. As with any partnership, all sides need to be active participants. From defining the role, to the interview process to making the selected candidate an offer, your timely feedback is critical to moving the process forward. By responding to your search consultant’s inquiries throughout the process you will help to ensure the top candidates do not accept a competing offer.